The Generics Pharmacy
Illnesses are very evident as of today. But, many Filipinos are not capable to have a decent medicine to take because of their expensive price. A lot of people are suffering because of this. Some are choosing to ignore the diseases they have even though chances are enough for them to be cured.
And why is that? Because the price of a single capsule that they need to drink is equal to a meal of one family. Because of this matter, death is like a normal thing that low profile people should accept. But, thanks to The Generics Pharmacy! Because they are offering franchise. Through having one, you can start a great business and help these people at the same time.
- Business Consultancy
- Business in the philippines
- Business Registration
- Education consultancy
- Education in the Philippines
- Export & import
- tours destinations
- Travel and Tours in the philippines
- Virtual Office
- Visa Assistance
- Web Development
The generics pharmacy started way back 1949 under Pacific Insular Co., a German importer and wholesaler of medicine. In 1959, the Liuson family bought the company from the original owners.
Recognizing the need for affordable medicine, TGP chairman Mr. Benjamin Liuson decided to focus on wholesale generic medicine at lower prices and lower margins in 1983. They decided to offer franchise by the year 2007.
If you are planning to have a franchise, here are some things that you need to consider.
First thing is you have to provide at least around P600,000- to P800,000.
Then, look for a place where in the number of your market is sure enough to have huge earnings.
Lucky you are because buying The Generic Pharmacy’s franchise includes a lot!
And what are they?
Three (3) mandatory trainings, including:
1. Community Pharmacy Training – for store personnel
2. Pre-Operations Training – for franchisees
3. Continued Franchise Education Seminar – for franchisees and/or store personnel.
Full support package that includes:
1. Right to use TGP’s trademark, name and logo
2. Start-Up and Pre-opening assistance
3. Site evaluation assistance
4. Architectural/Store design and construction assistance
5. Franchise operations manual
6. Extensive training on pharmacy retailing, business management/operations and customer service
7. Guidance and education on generic drugs
8. Regular advertising support
9. Marketing and Promotion assistance.
You will also get their continues support to help run and maintain their outlet’s. And along this are,
1. Regular monitoring of outlet
2. Direct and Open-line communication with franchisor
3. Ongoing business consulting and guidance
4. Refresher trainings on new products, services, promotions or retail innovations
5. National and local store marketing support and guidance.
Note that all stores are required to pay 1% of the gross sales as advertising fee. This is paid on or before the 15th of the succeeding month.
There is also a 1% royalty fee from gross sales for continuing support services.
A great business to start with, isn’t it? What are you waiting for! Go on and help and have your huge earnings at the same time!