Jollibee is one of the famous fast food chain at this point in time. Most of the parents bring their kids to spend their family day in Jollibee. Children are fun of Jollibee because of their delicious food offer. From French fries, chicken joy, yum burger, Jollibee spaghetti, Sunday ice cream, and many more. They also offer a lot of toys which are included to their meals. Aside from that, they are also catering parties most specially children’s party. To add more joy, Jollibee also have mascots in different character. But of course, Jollibee is the leading! And because of the public demand, you can now have your franchise of Jollibee!
At present, there are more than 1000 Jollibee stores worldwide and more than half of these are operated by franchisees. But you don’t have to worry. Cause the opportunity to have huge earnings with Jollibee is still very wide. Jollibee operates more than 130 stores outside the Philippines and present in 10 countries – USA, Hong Kong, Brunei, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE, and Singapore. According to the survey made by the Hewitt Associates, as cited in the Far Eastern Economic Review and The Asia Wall Street Journal, the Jollibee Group was the only Philippine Company that made it to the top 20 of Asia’s Best Employers list, ranking #16.
Here are some of their recognitions Conferred by Outside Institutions.
• Ranked 6th in the 2008 Finance Asia Poll for Best Managed Company and Best Corporate Governance.
• Selected in 2006 as the Most Admired Company in the Philippine through a survey conducted by the Asian Wall Street Journal. This was the 8th consecutive year that JFC was chosen for that prestigious recognition.
• Selected in 2005 as “The Best Consumer Goods Company in Asia” by Euromoney, a financial publication in London UK based on a survey of investment analysts and researchers in the region – on strength of its management, growth potential and quality of earnings.
• Zenith Foods Corporation, the commissary plant of Jollibee, was adjudged the National winner of Meat Processing Plant AAA category in the search for Best Meat Establishment of the National Meat Inspection Service.
• In 2011, Jollibee voted as Trusted Brands in the Family Restaurant Category for the second year in a row. In 2012, Travel + Leisure magazine names Jollibee as one of the world’s best fast-food chains.
However, you must have huge amount to afford to have a franchise of this famous fast food chain. Jollibee franchise ranges from Php 35-55 Million. Details of investment cost, return of investments and other franchising details will be discussed with you once your application has been approved. But, one thing is for sure. You can definitely earn more than what you expected.